Monday, March 7, 2011

Introverts Get More Done

It's Mardi Gras in South Louisiana and I am fermenting everything in the house. Sometimes when you're down, ice cream is good. Sometimes you need a different kind of food to feel better. I've been eating sprouted lentils, sauerkraut and fresh juice. I'll let you know how it works.

Meanwhile, March's postcards are finally in the mail, thanks to my postman who picked them up from the mailbox today. Though maybe he dropped them all in the river. We'll find out in a few days.

This morning was sunny, a break in the stormy days of the weekend and coming up. I planted basil, lettuce, marigolds. This is the backyard garden today. If you folks up north want an escape from the snow, frozen of melting, c'mon over in two weeks for ginger beer in the garden.