Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just for You!

printed for Viva Snail Mail




A few weeks ago, I offered to print postcards or business cards for five subscribers of Keep Writing, for only the cost of materials.  Melissa was the first to respond, within an hour, and finally, here is the result: a postcard-sized award for those who help promote the written letter.  Check out her blog, Viva Snail Mail to see who might be up for such an award and why.

one of these plates doesn't print right

 I took advantage of a lovely sunny day to clean up and organize a little before starting on the next custom work, for a subscriber in Berkeley.  Here are a few sneak peeks at her postcard, but I won't let you see it before she does!

success!


subtle split fountain




 I love a day off! Even if it is to print at home.  At home there are Krazy straws for my water, and a mid-day mail delivery bringing me postcards from Power and Light Press.  Printing at home means naptime, like Sunday, or staying up late.  Like now.  Good night!

krazeeee!

thanks Kyle!