Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm Back!



What a few weeks it has been! My computer broke down around Thanksgiving, my show went up a week later and my visa application went in the mail the following week. But here we are, back on track with these chocolate-cherry jam cookies I baked last week. Andy and I are preparing to bake for Christmas. Maybe I will even start eating at home.



The show went well, better than I could have hoped. Kathryn and Dave at the Ephemeral Gallery were amazing. My mom came and sat at the desk and told folks to write postcards. It was stunning. I dreamt about setting up a show for the following three nights. I don't want to hang anything from a ceiling for a while.
Some photos are posted on the gutwrench facebook page.



And I finally had a chance to bind a pile of datebooks. If you are looking for last minute Christmas gifts, I have five of these, handbound letterpressed dayplanners. You can see them on my etsy page.