Saturday, January 14, 2012

From Insomnia to Sick



The Movable Type Truck came to Baton Rouge this week for a lecture and then a downtown lunchtime demo. Where were you? Kyle Durrie outfitted this stepvan with a mobile letterpress shop. Two presses, type, ink and a bunk for sleeping all cozied into this truck. She is traveling for 3 more months. Check out her website to see if she is coming to your town!



Meanwhile I realized I am leaving for Italy in two weeks! This week I had trouble sleeping but I cleared out my studio, started packing and panicked a little. Don't worry though, I have a plan to continue sending postcards to you. I will share it soon. Maybe after a two day nap.



Oh, and to my postcard friends...the "my name is..." line on the most recent card is for you to tell me who you are. Yesterday I got my first card with no name. I would like to keep sending postcards to you, whoever you are.