Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Busy


I was starting to feel like I have been in the studio for twelve hours a day daily and not getting anything done. Sort of like running in waist-high water. But no! Here are things to share. First, I made these bookmarks for my friends in Circle Takes the Square, who are about to head out on tour. I made the paper with high-quality paper scraps, some abaca fiber, and embedded with bits from the magnetic tape with which they recorded their new album, Decompositions I.



Hopefully everyone has received Keep Writing number 34 because here it is. On handmade paper. The letterpress looks so good on it too, if I don't say so myself.
This postcard is a recipe card. Hopefully folks send some good recipes because I want to use some of them as refreshments at my Senior Show, Saturday November 5 at the Ephemeral Gallery in Baton Rouge. And Why Are We Building Such A Big Ship will be playing. Thanks, friends. See you there.