Saturday, February 4, 2012

Still Cold Here

Apparently, I am not the only one not used to snow. The news here is full of talk about people having trouble with the cold, dying, getting snowed it. It is sort of crazy to see photos of Rome with snowplows because it was so hot when I was there in 2010.



Along with the USPS, this month I have to thank Andy G. and the man at the American Airlines info desk at JFK for helping to get this month's postcard out on time. Andy took the first 50 postcards and presumably mailed them after I left town. I took the other 50, addressed them on my flight to New York and finished them before going through security at JFK. The American Airlines employee said I could leave mail with him and the mail carrier would pick them up. I don't think he expected 50 postcards.



Yesterday, after getting my metro pass (too old for a student pass! but I am a student!), I ventured out to Lambrate Station to see this large peice by Blu. Bike crushes cars! It was a little worn away but still awesome. Yeah! for art in Italy.