Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Will Keep Writing





As grad students scrubbed the acid room and the book arts class stumbled through a final critique, I printed addresses and such on post cards for June and July. Cheating? Maybe. But If the choice was printing them ahead of time or not sending them out at all, I think it was worth the full day on the Vandercook to do this, all in the middle of finals week. I won't give away the whole card, just a tease. If you want to receive monthly postcards from me, sign up for the Keep Writing project. June's cards were printed in collaboration with Fittzgerald Press of New Orleans. Subscriptions are available on my etsy store, but since it is "on vacation" until I return from Italy in late July, send me comment here and maybe we can work something out. Until then, enjoy the view from here.